Since I’m getting fairly good at the Random thing, I figured it’s become routine. Mostly I just wanted to shake up my “recent posts” list, as it’s completely full of these things. Anyway, on with the show.
1) It appears as though we’re going to Hawaii in about ten weeks. I figure if I can lose two pounds a week, I might actually feel up to putting on a swimsuit by then!
2) Sugar-free Jolly Rancher: 8.5 calories. One Twizzler stick: 35 calories. One bite-sized (not fun-sized) Heath Bar: 40 calories. Quitting smoking is not going to help with #1 above.
3) Does the inventor of the sock monkey have their own Wikipedia page?
4) Why are most acceptable finger nail polish colors in the red/pink family? Why not yellow or green?
5) Do you have a favorite acronym? I think mine’s scuba. (Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus, in case you were wondering.)